The 14th Annual Drug Store News Industry Issues Summit is a must-attend event for manufacturers/suppliers of pharmaceutical, OTC, heatlh, beauty and personal care products sold in retail pharmacies. From the corner office to every corner of the store, insights gained here will increase sales and strengthen relationships between retailers and suppliers.
2012 Retail Panelists include:
H-E-B • Ahold • Rite Aid • Health Mart • CVS • Walgreens • Good Neighbor Pharmacy • Giant Eagle • Sam’s Club • Shopper's Drug Mart • Costco • Family Dollar • Winn-Dixie • McKesson • WalMart • Rexall
This one-day event includes:
- Health, Wellness and Tech
- Diabetes Leadership Forum
- Industry Issues Summit
- Keynote Luncheon with Larry Kudlow, host of CNBC's primetime "The Kudlow Report"
Be there as top minds in retail pharmacy converge!
The Industry Issues Summit format is a facilitated leadership discussion of the trends, challenges and opportunities that are influencing critical business decisions in our industry.
Lessons For Retailers
- Drive sales and market share through collaboration
- Network with your peers
- Develop stronger supplier relationships
Lessons For Suppliers
- Share ideas with retailers
- Develop stronger partnerships
Gain valuable insights and actionable strategies to:
--Increase sales & market share
--Plan & execute more efficiently